Monday, November 17, 2008

The Smell of Cold Air


Over the past couple of weeks, I have been staying up later and later working on random things like the team website, team biography, some homework, Ebay, watching TV on the internet, and playing games. Now that I've succeeded in completely flipping my day over, I decided to go for a 1 AM road ride.
I finally got to try these new Knog Frog lights from Pathfinder along with my MTB day light bright head light. Figured I'd go ride the rail trail to Sabraton, and see how many homeless I could bunny hop on the way there. Sadly, there were none tonight.
While on my ride, I realized how much I love the smell of cold air. It smells so clean, and reminds me of deer hunting. Which reminded me this is the last week until break! WOOO.
Oh ya, I didn't dress warm enough, and turned around in Sabraton w/o doing Dug Hill as I had planned.

No comments: